Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Iceman Cometh

What is being revealed by the Iceman will validate what you most likely already know way down deep inside.

But, likely, do NOT believe...

"It all started with her... "They stuffed her full of pills and she committed suicide.  This was the beginning of my dad's exploring.  Like, where lies the answer?  Where lies all these (life's) problems?  So he went challenging himself.  You know, if you don't have your answer, if they don't have an answer, you go find it."(Enahm Hof, son of Wim Hof).

Wim Hof:  "I know where I came from.... its like a trauma.  She jumped from 8th floor.  That's my grief.  I loved her to death.  But the world is immune to it, its not interested in that.

Its very difficult to bring this to the establishment.  But, we are on it.  So science, in time now, will take it on as we do our stuff."

On to what?  What stuff?

Wim Hof's stuff.  Stuff is what he calls it (or at least that's what I think he is saying as the word is barely audible to me and skewed to my ear by Hof's thick accent) in the Vice Media production of Iceman.  A method of re-claiming personal power by going deep into the all-consuming, overwhelmingly painful, emotional abyss of one who has lost a loved one, a soul mate, a son, a daughter.  Into the darkest depths of the very thing which has rendered one powerless to reverse.

And he says he can teach it to anyone:

"We are going to start with the breathing.   And you will see, feeling is understanding.  And later on we can get into all kinds of science and literature and readings and comparisons and statistics and all that which we don't need because, YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL IT!"

palooka sez...  I have, ever since i can remember, 'known' that human potential is unlimited.  That my potential for personal power (and yours) is only limited by the limitations I invoke upon it.  Further, when it comes to the God thing, I'm all in.  IOW, the potential for such power is endowed as a birth right upon emergence. 

To put that another way... as above, so below!   How did I know this?  Simple, I could FEEL IT!

But, I did NOT believe it.

Over the years it has been shown to me through the experiencing of.... well, experiences, that such limitations are primarily a result of 2 things:

1 - judgements against _________.  (ie, beliefs involved with feelings).

2 - denial  of _______.  (those same feelings).

Further: when  the body politic (read my spirit and my will in body) is operating in a state of unconditional loving acceptance of each for the other and what they each are bringing to the table midst real time experiences, realization of full potential enters the state of sacrosanct.

Sacrosanct:  made holy by way of sacred rite.

The film starts off with Hof making this statement:  "To me, God is cold.  U could say that I think of the cold as a noble force.  Its just helping me.  Its training me.  Its bringing me back to being in nature the way it was meant to be.  In this way I do not just endure the cold, I love the cold."

He had begun with a theory:  that nature, when experienced in some form of its extreems, can teach anyone to know thyself.  And so it began, this love affair with the cold.

The film doesn't reveal this but I'm speculating that, with Hof, it went something like this:  psychologically, cold is often associated with the darkness.  And into the darkness of his grief is where he needed to go to find his answer.  The answer to the all-consuming question:  Why?  The question to which there is no answer and can only lead to the next question:  How then, does one live with that?

And how did he know this?  He could feel it!

He began to train.  Subjecting himself to ever-increasing extreems.  Drawing from techniques known to access deeper zones of the human psyche.  Opening doors to his spirit thru breathing techniques which would then open doors to his emotions, his will, and then, realizing, experiencing, this response thru movement and sound, in body.  Energy.  Vibration.  Release.  Each, spirit, will, body, responding in kind to the other.  Thru this process he became what 'normal' folks regard as super human.  Accomplishing feats far beyond the level of normal human ability.

With that came.... understanding!  Realization.   Expansion of point of view.  And along with it, self-awareness along with an awareness of ever increasing possibilities.

Hof's mission now is to use his body as a laboratory to revolutionize our understanding of physiology.  In 2011 he, along with twelve others he had trained in his method, were injected with a bacterial indotoxin that would typically trigger a strong immune response.

"It appeared that he was somehow able to suppress his immune response by making his body secrete adrenalin suggesting that his method can allow us to influence our immune system AT WILL."  (emphasis mine)  This is contrary to known science.  Adrenalin production was thought to be controlled by the autonomic system.  In other words, uncontrollable at will."  

The twelve he'd trained were able to suppress their immune systems too.  This was done to address the valid question:  is Hof an anomaly?  A super human?  A genetic exception where maybe a cob got sideways in the normal course of the DNA dance producing something akin to a physiological savant?

Hof says no.  If he is an anomaly, it is only in that he has been able to realize potential beyond the norm but that such realization is open to anyone willing to allow their own process to do the same.  That, that willingness is the human will and, in conjunction and alignment with the human spirit in human body are, ultimately, limited only by the limitations placed upon itself.

Its all about energy...  Hof:  if your healthy electromagnetically you are able to distinguish an energy field around your head.

Narrator:    What is this electromagnetic halo?

Hof:  That's just the nervous system.  Actually, its electromagnetic signals. And if your brain is not fucked up then you get a nice electrical field around your head.

Palooka sez... Electro - Magnetic?  Read, Spirit and Will -- the electro and magnetic polarities of the ONE. To put that another way... the male and the female from which we all emmerged.  Father/Mother God!!

It came to me somewhere along the way in my 2nd year of sobriety that:  God's will is for me to do my will!!  That didn't just come to me overnight.  It was a process of coming to personal enlightenment taking place over time by going into the emotional pain I'd been numbing with alcohol for 27 years.  Personal!!!  IOW, enlightenment for me may be blasphemy for someone else.  I may unpack that story and how it connects here in another installment on this blog but for now, how did i know this?

I could FEEL IT!

Hof developed his methods as a single parent raising his kids and dealing with the grief of loosing his wife and mother of those kids. She had  a form of DID (dissociative identity disorder - a form of PTSD specifically resulting from trauma in the developmental years).  She committed suicide ultimately setting Hof off on his journey to find a way to deal with the all-consuming heartbreak over which he felt powerless to endure. 

Until.....!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Pain is a great teacher. We not only hold trauma in our synapses, but also in our bodies, where it is waiting for us to processes it through our feelings. If only Hof's wife had known how to do this. So sad. But yay for Hof for bravely going where few are.

At one point in my process, I actually felt terror in my energy field around my head, extending out a couple of feet. My will was vibrating in my seventh chakra, as I was releasing my pain up through my etheric body and out the crown of my head. It was so bizarre! How could I be feeling outside my body? Let alone around my head? Yet I know it was true, because I felt it. :)

The Shaolin Monks train their energy a lot. They are in Northern China, and sit and meditate in the snow, and are able to melt a clear circle around them. Occassionaly they go on tour to show off, and I've seen them do some "impossible" things.

I've also found the Sweat Lodge to provide a similar opportunity. To be comfortable in that heat, I need to increase my vibration.

As we close the gaps between the conscious and unconscious, and then between consciousness and body, we will be able to change our forms once again. It will simply be a matter of switching on and off our DNA. Science is discovering that it's not so much what genes we have, it's which ones are turned on, because essentialy we have "all" the information to make any form in each of our cells. What they used to call "junk" DNA.

Love,
Heart of Indigo

Saturday, July 18, 2015 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home